Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
At Tampa Web Group we strongly believe that optimizing your website for search engines is the most critical factor for online success. Our SEO Certified professionals specialize in improving your website’s online visibility by implementing ethical and strategic search engine optimization tactics.
Our range of Search Engine Optimization services help your website list higher in the natural (Organic) search results of Google, Yahoo, Bing and all other engines. SEO is a process designed to create credibility for your site as an authority for key words. SEO creates a search friendly site and generates credibility through inbound links.
- Key Word Research: Your analyst will research your site, industry and competition to develop your key word list.
- Meta-information: Your site will be reviewed and fresh Meta data will be created to update your Meta titles, Meta descriptions and Meta keywords for your top level pages.
- Home Page Review: The analyst will further review your home page and make appropriate recommendations for html tag insertion, and provide optimized home page content.
- Home Page Optimized Content: The analyst will optimize home page content on your site. This content should be 250-500 words in length, key word rich and will be tested for key word density.
- Site Recommendations. The site will be tested for readability and search friendliness. Additional recommendations will be offered on tactics including: keyword density strategy, site structure, file naming, ALT tag edits, and content optimization.
Off-Site Link Building/Maintenance:
Link building and social presence development. Each month the SEO team will increase your visibility through the creation of new inbound links through news release, blog postings, article submissions, social bookmarking, directory submission and third party site placement. This will help to increase your page rank and improve your organic placement over time.